Jio Sim Plans : Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, Which is and LTE mobile network operators available in India. Jio Sims are available in order to make the uses and get rid of some additional charges. Jio sim facilities the user in using 4G network, free calling International wide send free SMS services. The 4G service for jio Sims are available recently and it has reached every corner of the earth. All the people are very much interested in using jio sim due to its extraordinary features and free services that provide for its customers. But before you would like to buy jio sim you should know all the key benefits about the SIM.
Jio is a 4G service: jio SIM plans are excellent and are completely available with 4G network supported. The SIM will only work in 4G mobiles and it does not support if you have old versions like 3G or 2G. To make calls jio uses volte network: this is absolutely free of making calls and the calls are also made using data connection. So this will not be a problem for jio to jio calls. But in case of jio to any other GSM SIM cards that is Airtel or Vodafone numbers then you have to install an application called as jio join. Because of this application the calls will use International connection infrastructure which is currently working as a Telecom operator.
Getting jio Sim: If in case you want a jio sim when you are in Delhi or Mumbai then you need to go to the jio store with Aadhar card. So this will be a very simple process in order to get SIM card to you.In other parts of the country, the same process will be rolled out in the next 4 to 6 weeks.
The Jio SIM Cards are Free: How to Activate Jio Sim
Jio SIM cards are available from September 2016 onwards. So from that day too many people are very much interested in buying the SIM cards due to the free services offered by it.
After the billing process is done through online then you will receive a receipt on your mentioned email ID. Then you will find sim receipt send to the mail. Within few hours the formalities will be done and you will get a SIM card which will ask you to tele verify your details.
Here you will find the steps in order to activate your Reliance jio Sim.
- To receive the jio sim then you need to have Aadhar Card and to passport size photos.
- You should also provide an email id when you buy the jio sim because all the details will be sent to the mail.
- The activation process will be completed through online so for this you need to visit jio store and then need to provide some details after that your sim card will be verified.
- You will get any email ID from the jio SIM service you need to follow the steps provided there in order to complete the activation process.
- Then the receipt of the bill will be able to your email address and you will also receive the SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Faithfully you will be completed with the verification process and then you need to verify the ownership.
- Now you should call the toll free number 1977 which is reliance jio customer care number. And the customer care employee will ask you about the details in the receipt so you should keep the receipt and then make a call to the Reliance jio customer number.
- You should also submit last four digits of your Aadhaar card for a Reliance jio SIM activation process to be completed successfully.
Jio Sim Offers :- Jio Prepaid Plans | Jio Post Paid Plans | Jio 4G Plans & Offers
All the Jio SIM offers are clearly given here,
1. Reliance Jio Data Tariff Pack, Calling Pack Offer
- Free Unlimited 4G LTE Data
- Free Calling + SMS Packs + No Roaming Charges
- Supercharged LTE Download & Upload
Reliance Jio 4G Tariff Plans /Calling/SMS Packs
|Tarrif Plan Name||Usage Benefits||Recharge Value||Jionet (Hotspot)||Max Validity|
|JIORC19||100MB + ULN 4G||Rs.19||200MB||1 Day|
|JIORC129||750MB + ULN 4G||Rs.129||1.5GB||7 Days|
|JIORC149||300MB + ULN 4G||Rs.149||700MB||28 Days|
|JIORC299||2GB + ULN 4G||Rs.299||4GB||21 Days|
|JIORC499||4GB + ULN 4G||Rs.499||8GB||28 Days|
|JIORC999||10GB + ULN 4G||Rs.999||20GB||28 Days|
|JIORC1499||20GB + ULN 4G||Rs.1499||40GB||28 Days|
|JIORC2499||35GB + ULN 4G||Rs.2499||70GB||28 Days|
|JIORC3999||60GB + ULN 4G||Rs.3999||120GB||28 Days|
|JIORC4999||75GB + ULN 4G||Rs.4999||150GB||28 Days|
Including 100 SMS With JIORC149 Plan & Unlimited SMS With Other Plans
*ULN = Unlimited Night Bundle Data (11PM to 6AM)
Jio Prepaid Plans
|Plan Type||Base Price||Tariff Details|
|Calling Rate||2 P||per pulse|
|Text SMS||Rs.1||per SMS ( local & national )|
|International SMS||Rs.5||per SMS ( international )|
|Data / Internet||0.5 P||per 10KB of usage|
|Video Calling||5 P||per pulse|
|Roaming Incoming Calls||45 P||per second on national roaming|
|Roaming Outgoing Calls||1.15 P||per second on national roaming|
|Roaming Local SMS||25 P / SMS||per SMS on national roaming|
|Roaming National SMS||38 P / SMS||per SMS on national roaming|
Jio Postpaid Plans
|Plan Type||4G Data Usage||Free Voice/SMS|
|JIORC149||300MB + ULN||Yes/100SMS|
|JIORC499||4GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC999||10GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC1499||20GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC2499||35GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC3999||60GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC4999||75GB + ULN||Yes|
Note= ULN means Unlimited Night Data Usage
Reliance Jio Broadband Plans
|Tariff Price||Bundle Data/Speed||App Usage||Validity|
|Rs.400||Unlimited @N/A||NIL||1 Day|
|Rs.500||600GB @15 Mbps||NIL||30 Days|
|Rs.500||3.5GB/ Day @N/A||NIL||30 Days|
|Rs.500||N/A @60 Mbps||NIL||30 Days|
|Rs.800||Unlimited @10 Mbps||NIL||30 Days|
|Rs.1000||500 GB @25 Mbps||NIL||30 Days|
|NIL||300 GB @600 Mbps||Rs. 5500||30 Days|
|NIL||500 GB @400 Mbps||Rs. 4000||30 Days|
|NIL||750 GB @200 Mbps||Rs. 3500||30 Days|
|NIL||1000 GB @100 Mbps||Rs. 2000||30 Days|
|NIL||2000 GB @50 Mbps||Rs. 1500||30 Days|
|NIL||5 GB||Rs. 1000||30 Days|
|NIL||10 GB||Rs. 2000||30 Days|
|NIL||20 GB||Rs. 3000||30 Days|
|NIL||40 GB||Rs. 4000||30 Days|
|NIL||60 GB||Rs. 5000||30 Days|
Jio SIM for iPhone Mobile
|Free Voice||For 1 year|
|4G Data||20 GB + UL Night|
|JioNet Wifi||40 GB|
|ISD minutes||30 mins|
|Jio Apps||Worth rs.1500|